"Enlightenment Through Education"
"Enlightenment and Liberation through Education"
To promote tolerance, secularism, communal harmony and democratic spirit among the youth. | To create morally responsible citizens. | To expel the darkness of ignorance by lighting the lamp of wisdom.
- To equip students with updated knowledge and relevant skills for improving their global competency.
- To promote higher education among the economically weak and socially backward sections of the society irrespective of caste and creed.
- To enhance the research aptitude of students and create a craving for academics
- To facilitate industry interactions.
- To develop knowledge and skills related to the subject of study.
- To instill the capacity to identify, formulate and handle scientifically complex problems, as well as to critically evaluate information and to formulate possible solutions.
- To develop skills to communicate knowledge at the theoretical as well as applied levels.
- To enhance the commitment of the faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice and democratic citizenship
- To help students use their physical, mental and intellectual energies for the advancement of the individual and the society, to strive for the achievement of truth and righteousness.
- To enable teachers to integrate innovations with pedagogic discourse
- To encourage basic research and original thinking.
- To empower the marginalised and backward classes with special focus on women.
- To promote secularism, communal harmony and democratic spirit.