No person from outside is allowed to organize meeting or meet students in group inside the college campus.
No notice/pamphlets or petition of any kind shall be circulated among the students without the permission from the Principal.
Smoking, chewing, consumption of alcholic drinks, use of narcotic drugs, snuffing and other unwholesome practices are strictly prohibited in the campus.
At the first bell, before each session, students shall take their seats in the class. They shall rise when the teacher enters the class and remain standing till he/she directs them to sitdown.
Every student shall aim at such behaviour in the class room as shall not disturb the work of the class or any other work.
No student shall leave the classroom with ou tthe permission of the teacher.
Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in the college campus and classrooms, Library and laboratory offenders will be levied with fine and mobile phones will be confiscated.
Students are expected to make as little noise as possible in moving about and they are not allowed to stand or move about the verandah or do any thing which might disturb the classes during the class hour.Students who may have no class to attend shall goto the library.
Students shall handle all college property with care. They are expected to do what ever they can to protect and promote the beauty and dignity of the college. Students shall switch off light and fan when not in use. Students shall not waste and misuse drinking water.
Students are forbidden to write or make any mark on the walls or furniture.
No meeting of any kind shall be held in the college with out the written permission of the Principal.
Malpractice and indiscipline in exams and test papers will be severely dealt with and punishment might amount to expulsion from the college.
The Principal reserves the right to frame, interpret and enforce rules governing the conduct of students as and when found necessary.
Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, indifference in class, habitual mischief making, obscenity in deeds or words are sufficient reason for suspension or dismissal of a student from the college.
Political Activities are banned:
- It should be the earnest endeavour of every student to concentrate on studies and to keep our tradition by cultivating noble ideals of life and conduct including regularity and punctuality in attending classes and sheer hard work and perseverance.
- Every student is expected to greet the teachers respectfully when they meet them.
- Students are expected to be courteous, decent, cultured and pleasing in words and deeds,inside and out side the college.
- Students are required to be neatly and suitably dressed in the class and on the college premises. Coloured dhotis should not beused. Boys shall not tuckup their dhoti while they are in the campus.
- In the interest of the institution and for the sake of discipline, the Principal is entitled to refuse admission to any student.
- The Principal is the disciplinary authority entitled to suspend, dismiss or take any other punitive action on the misconduct of the students.
- Staying away from classes without sufficient reason.
- Disrespectful behaviour towards the teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Disorderly behaviour in the campus.
- Organizing tours without the permission of the Principal.
- Damaging or destroying college property.
Students shall not indulge in ragging or in any other activities causing harassmentor difficulties to the fellow students in the college. Any student involving in ragging activities will have to face penal proceedings in accordance with the provisions in the Ragging Prohibition Act of the Government of Kerala.
- Political activities are strictly prohibited in the college campus. As per High Court Order on writ appeal No.535/2003 and judgement on review petition dated 20 February 2004, all strikes, demonstrations, agitations, dharnas, gheraoes and the like are banned in the college campus.
- Studentswhoviolatetheaboverulesareliabletobe dismissed from the college. Therefore, students shall keep away from all sorts of agitations like strike, disturbing classes, taking out processions, uttering slogans etc, in the collegepremises.
- Students shall not bring flags, placards, leaflets, pamphlets, notice boards, banners, posters, or any pubilicity material of the political parties or students organisations to the campus.
- No flags or banners of the political parties shall be hoisted in the college campus. Students who resort to strike are prohibited from entering the college compound, verandah of the college and class rooms.
- No external involvement will be allowed in the affairs of the college.