- There shall be two sessions a day, one in the forenoon and the other in the afternoon.
- Students should be in the class room by 9.25 am before the prayer.
- Attendance will be taken at the beginning of each class. Absence during one period will be counted as absence for the session.
- Late comers shall not enter class without the permission of the teachers. Repeated late coming will be seriously viewed.
- Leave for single period may be granted by the teacher concerned at the beginning of the particular period.
- A student coming late will lose half a day’s attendance, but the teacher in charge may, if he/she thinks fit, mark the student present.
- Repeated absence from the class will be seriously viewed.
- Each student is expected to keep his/her own record of his/her attendance. The list of the attendance gained by the students till the end of every term will be published on the notice board. Students shall examine the list and report if there is any discrepancy and also see that they do not fall short of the minimum percentage of attendance required.
- The annual certificate of attendance and progress required by the University for admission to the University examinations will be granted subject to the following conditions.
- The certificate will not be granted unless a student has completed the course instruction to the satisfaction of the college authorities, and his/her progress and conduct have been satisfactory.
- The minimum attendance of 75% of the total working days of the year required for the annual certificate is absolutely necessary for promotion and for admission to the University examination.
- Students whose attendance falls below this minimum shall apply for CONDONATION through the Principal to the University. The application for exemption shall be accompanied by A TREASURY RECEIPT. The reason for each day’s absence will have to be explained. In the case of absence on account of illness a medical certificate also has to be submitted.
- No application for the exemption will be recommended by the Principal unless he/she is satisfied that the shortage of attendance was due to causes beyond the student’s control. Ordinarily, only prolonged illness will be accepted as the reason for condoning the shortage of attendance. Absence without leave letter will not be condoned under any circumstances.
Now the campus is perfectly using e-governance in both academic and administration. Parents are also able to check the attendance and other academic matters of their son/daughter using Campusgenie software. In total we are monitoring attendance and academic matters using such an efficient software, which makes transparency in all means.
Attendance of students are strictly monitored with campus genie software. The software has separate student portal, staff portal and parent portal. Students, staffs and parents can loginto this website from the college website itself. All the students and staffs are provided with separate login ID and password and they can check and verify their attendance through software. The hourly, daily and consolidated attendance is available in their profile. Software is equipped with various features like internal mark uploading, duty leave provision, university result analysis, study material sharing using mingle, mentoring, etc.